Translate this page
- Changes in transportation should be made only when necessary. If a change is required, such as walking home, you must notify us in writing.
- Please send a note to your child’s teacher the morning of the change. Transportation requests made via telephone will not be honored except in emergency situations.
- Buses operate usually at capacity but may, at times accommodate extra passengers. If your child is going home with a bus rider please send in a note. Remember, the bus rider’s parent must also send a note. Playdates should be arranged after your child has arrived at home.
Kiss and Ride Rules
- Drop off child only in Kiss and Ride area
- Pull your car forward as far as possible in the line.
- Make sure that your child exits your car on the building side only.
- No passing other cars in line.
- Look for direction from adult\ staff members on duty.
- If accompanying your child into the building, please park your car in a designated parking space and enter through the front of the school to check-in.
- The road in front of the school is “one-way” and is for buses only.
- Drive slowly!
The rules regarding our traffic patterns are in place to help ensure the safety of our students. Remember, our little ones do not always pay attention to traffic; therefore, it is your responsibility to follow our safety rules.